About the International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children
The International Centre of Missing & Exploited Children (ICMEC) is leading a global movement to protect children from sexual exploitation and abduction.
What We Do
ICMEC's work brings promise to children and families around the world by:
- Establishing global resources to find missing children and prevent child sexual exploitation;
- Promoting the creation of operational centers worldwide based on a public-private partnership model;
- Building an international network to disseminate images of and information about missing and exploited children;
- Providing training to law enforcement, prosecutors, judges, legal professionals, nongovernmental organizations, and government officials;
- Advocating and proposing changes in laws, treaties, and systems to protect children worldwide;
- Leading a global financial coalition to eradicate commercial child pornography from the Internet; and
- Conducting international expert conferences to build awareness, and to encourage and increase cooperation and collaboration between and among countries.
ICMEC Regional Offices
ICMEC Progress Reports
ICMEC Program Information
ICMEC Board Members