Make a QUICK START on:
- developing child protection policies and procedures
- training staff and volunteers
- designing curriculum (online and physical safeguarding)
- responding to suspicion or an accusation of abuse
- understanding your role as school counselor or child protection designate
To report child sexual exploitation in the United States or in any country, please make a report online to NCMEC’s CyberTipline at report.cybertip.org
The International Task Force on Child Protection is an initiative of the following founding members:
- Academy of International School Heads
- Association for the Advancement of International Education
- Council of British International Schools
- Council of International Schools
- ECIS, the Educational Collaborative for International Schools
- International Schools Services
- U.S. Department of State, Office of Overseas Schools
Read the Task Force charter. Available resources range from fact sheets, training curricula and prevention strategies, to organizational and school policies and procedures.
Check back often, as the Education Portal will be updated with new materials.
The Education Portal is made possible through a grant from the overseas schools advisory council.