The International Task Force on Child Protection is an initiative of the following founding members:
- Academy of International School Heads
- Association for the Advancement of International Education
- Council of British International Schools
- Council of International Schools
- ECIS, the Educational Collaborative for International Schools
- International Schools Services
- U.S. Department of State, Office of Overseas Schools
Read the Task Force charter.
Currently the information within the Education Portal is intended primarily for the Task Force community. Available resources range from fact sheets, training curricula and prevention strategies, to organizational and school policies and procedures. Use the navigation on the left to help explore the content available, and check back often, as the Education Portal will be updated with new materials.
The Education Portal is made possible through a grant from the overseas schools advisory council.