Respond to an allegation or suspicion of abuse by CLICKING ON THE RESOURCE BELOW OR selecting Reporting & support from the menu ON THE LEFT.
New ITFCP Resources for School Communities
- Expectations for School Communities – Statement of Commitment to Child Protection
- Expectations for School Communities – Policies, Personnel, Curriculum, Systems
- Student Voice: Data, Guidance and Resources
New ICMEC Resources
- Child Safeguarding and Protection Training for Schools: ICMEC Training Catalog for International Schools and Schools Organizations (2023-2024 Synchronous and Self-Paced Asynchronous Course Offerings)
- ICMEC Online Courses – Intro to Safeguarding: Child Safeguarding and Protection Training for Schools (self-paced, asynchronous courses)
MAKE A QUICK START ON:
- Spanish language resources / acceder a recursos en Español
- using the Education Portal video tour
- developing child protection policies and procedures
- training staff and volunteers
- educating children, youth, and families (abuse prevention curriculum)
- responding to concern, suspicion, or an allegation of abuse
Take the green route. On every page, the resource in green is a good place to start!
The International Task Force on Child Protection (ITFCP) is an initiative of the following founding members: Academy of International School Heads, Association for the Advancement of International Education, Council of British International Schools, Council of International Schools, ECIS, the Educational Collaborative for International Schools, International Schools Services, U.S. Department of State, Office of Overseas Schools.