Respond to an allegation or suspicion of abuse by selecting Reporting & support from the menu.
MAKE A QUICK START ON:
- Spanish language resources / acceder a recursos en Español
- using the Education Portal video tour
- developing child protection policies and procedures
- training staff and volunteers
- educating children, youth, and families (abuse prevention curriculum)
- responding to concern, suspicion, or an allegation of abuse
- understanding your role as a child protection designate or school counselor
Take the green route. On every page the resource in green is a good place to start!
The International Task Force on Child Protection (ITFCP) is an initiative of the following founding members: Academy of International School Heads, Association for the Advancement of International Education, Council of British International Schools, Council of International Schools, ECIS, the Educational Collaborative for International Schools, International Schools Services, U.S. Department of State, Office of Overseas Schools.