Respond to an allegation or suspicion of abuse by selecting Reporting & support from the menu.
MAKE A QUICK START ON:
- Spanish language resources / acceder a recursos en Español New!
- developing child protection policies and procedures
- training staff and volunteers
- educating children, youth, and families (abuse prevention curriculum)
- responding to concern, suspicion, or an allegation of abuse
- understanding your role as a child protection designate or school counselor
The International Task Force on Child Protection (ITFCP) is an initiative of the following founding members:
- Academy of International School Heads
- Association for the Advancement of International Education
- Council of British International Schools
- Council of International Schools
- ECIS, the Educational Collaborative for International Schools
- International Schools Services
- U.S. Department of State, Office of Overseas Schools