Search your topic of inquiry or browse by scrolling down or using the menu at left.
Respond to an allegation or suspicion of abuse by CLICKING ON THE RESOURCE BELOW OR selecting Reporting & support from the menu ON THE LEFT.
Managing Allegation Protocol – a roadmap for school leaders in a crisis situation (ITFCP)
Do’s and Don’ts of Receiving a Disclosure – one-pager (ITFCP)
New ITFCP Resources for School Communities
- Expectations for School Communities – Statement of Commitment to Child Protection (Dec. 2021)
- Expectations for School Communities 2021 – Policies, Personnel, Curriculum, Systems
- Student Voice: Data, Guidance and Resources 2021
MAKE A QUICK START ON:
- Spanish language resources / acceder a recursos en Español
- using the Education Portal video tour
- developing child protection policies and procedures
- training staff and volunteers
- educating children, youth, and families (abuse prevention curriculum)
- responding to concern, suspicion, or an allegation of abuse
Take the green route. On every page, the resource in green is a good place to start!
The International Task Force on Child Protection (ITFCP) is an initiative of the following founding members: Academy of International School Heads, Association for the Advancement of International Education, Council of British International Schools, Council of International Schools, ECIS, the Educational Collaborative for International Schools, International Schools Services, U.S. Department of State, Office of Overseas Schools.