Self-paced online modules for medical and mental health providers, addressing child sex trafficking, child sexual abuse, and trauma-informed care.
The International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children offers several online learning options for medical and mental health professionals. Through ICMEC’s e-learning platform or it’s partnership with Evidentia Learning, our selection of distance learning courses are created by medical experts for medical and mental health practitioners and are offered at low or no cost!
ICMEC E-learning Courses:
Online medical training courses with certification! Free of charge.
- An Overview of Childhood Sexual Violence for Healthcare Professionals
- A “How-To” Guide to Develop a Healthcare Protocol for Responding to Child Sexual Violence
- The Healthcare Response to Human Trafficking
- A “How-To” Guide to Develop a Healthcare Protocol for Responding to Child Trafficking and Exploitation
- Una Descripción General de La Violencia Sexual Infantil para Profesionales de La Salud
- Una Guía Práctica para Desarrollar un Protocolo de Atención Médica para Responder a la Violencia Sexual Infantil
- La Respuesta Sanitária a la Trata de Seres Humano
Evidentia Learning Modules:
- Medical Evaluation of Child and Adolescent Sexual Abuse
- Child Sex Trafficking
- Trauma-Informed Care.
Access to Evidentia Learning modules is free for professionals working in low- or middle-income countries. To request free access and obtain log-in information, contact Jordan Greenbaum, MD at jgreenbaum (at) icmec (dot) org.